Wednesday 14 January 2015

FAL First Quarter 2015

I 'm not sure what is the best approach to listing my WIP's in this first quarter of 2015. I'm coming round to thinking there is no point listing everything, as there are too many. So I'm just going to to list some of them.
Firstly, my blue medallion quilt.


I'm about half way through quilting this, so hopefully should finish it soon.

Secondly, despite having a long list of WIP's , I have started a new quilt.
 
I've made half the blocks for this and over the next few days , hope to have them all finished.
 
Thirdly, my leader and ender HST quilt.
 
 
I have another 70 of these to do, but they are slowly getting done.
 
Fourthly, my Trajectory quilt for together @ do.good stitches.
 
 
I should have enough blocks to finish this by the end of January, so I also hope to finish this quilt in this quarter.
 
Fifthly, I have signed up for the #ukigminiquilt and I'm in Donna's group.
I have yet to finalise a design, although I have narrowed this down.
 
I also have four quilt tops waiting to be quilted.
These are
6) Graces quilt
 
 
7) Triangle quilt
 
 
8) Scrappy blue quilt
 
 
9) Wonky Stars Quilt
 








I have many more WIP's  I could add, but can't realistically finish in the next 3 months. This should give me the incentive to get some of these done!.

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

3 comments:

  1. I love everything in this post (including the longarm!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that scrappy blue quilt! Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd better gat cracking mrs ;) Seriously, you make some beautiful quilts. I will watch with interest x

    ReplyDelete